Australopith Child Gets an Academic Spanking
A fossil group of alleged evolutionary human ancestors called australopithecines—all quite ape-like in their features—have traditionally been uncooperative as transitional forms. Now the famous Taung child, a supposed example of early transitional skull features, has been debunked. More...
- Cambrian Fossil Intensifies Evolutionary Conundrum
- Genome Scrambling and Encryption Befuddles Evolution
- Big Bang Fizzles under Lithium Test
- Are We Evolving Stupidity?
- Bible May Solve Colossal Ancient Iceberg Riddle